Google Tag Supervisor is a tag control system (TMS) that permits you to easily update measurement codes and related code fragments together referred to as tags to your website or mobile app.
- Create a new Account in the below mentioned URL
- Enter an Account Name
- Set Up Country
- After Container Setup
- Used our website url which we want to track
- Select Target Platform
- Click on Create
- After that Popup Open
It will assist you to analyze the traffic of your website and the behavior of your traffic.
The important functions of Google Analytics are revolve around:
- Your Target market: – understand who are your internet site visitors
- Acquisition: From where the visits are coming
- Behavior: How do the visitors behave to your internet site, how is their go with the flow via the pages
- Conversion: The degree of effect of your moves
This is a URL to create a Google Analytics Account. We are required with a gmail id to sign in the below mentioned URL.
- Sign in account with your gmail
- Create new account
- Added account name
To set up a universal analytics property
- Click the Setting icon in the Admin area
- Property created
- Property Setup
- Set Up Reporting time zone
- Set Up Currency
- Click Show advanced options link
- Enable this Create a Universal Analytics property
About Your Business
- Select Industry category
- Select Business Size
- There are multple options we can select according to our business requrement.
How do you intend to use Google Analytics with your Business?
- After Create
- After Click Terms of Services
Next step is creating Data Streams
- This traffic analysis tool can be implemented in the three platforms
- Android app
- IOS app
- Select the Web
Web can be selected by the users in the WordPress and can also edit website URL as in the image attached below
Set up your web stream like this
- To fill in your website’s URL and name
- After enable Enhanced Measurement
After that, tracking code or Id is provided to us
- Add the Analytics tag to your website to begin seeing data in your property.
Copy the global site tag into thesection of your HTML. Or, if you use a website builder (such as GoDaddy, Shopify, or others), tag your website using
- Setup done after open Account
Google Search Console is a free tool that facilitates clients to grade their web site’s web site’s traffic, see keyword performance, restoration issues, and receive messages from Google about their website.
This image shows 4 points of website performance,
- Total Clicks
- Total Impressions
- Average CTR
- Average Positions