At BitCot, we take pride in the relationships we build with our clients. From start to finish, we want to not only deliver quality products but also develop a long term relationship. We stay in touch with many of our clients and they seek BitCot for future updates and development. Passion, dedication and determination continue to drive us to deliver products that satisfy our clients.
To celebrate our clients, we wanted to dedicate a blog to them. Not only are they all creative, intellectual people, they also bring a lot of important qualities to the future of technology.
Clients come prepared with…
Clarity on the features for MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to launch.You don’t need to know what kind of technology is best, that’s why we’re here. We want to know the top features that are absolutely needed, some nice to have features and what your favorite experiences are with other apps. This information is super useful when determining YOUR user’s experience and what features make the most sense for your audience.
Well-informed ideas about growth and opportunityKnowing the future of your app helps us plot the best course for development. We will work together to come up with a roadmap of the product.
What’s the planned future for this app?
Is it just an MVP or will there be iterations including new features?
Insight into the audience they are building forUnderstanding who your audience is helps to make sure your tools will be easy to learn and hard to stop using?
Who are your people? What do they worry about?
Why does your idea solve their problems better than something else?
Well informed budgetKnowing what you have to gain should help inform what you can invest. We encourage having a price range in mind so that we can advise on the best use of your budget. We’ve helped many small businesses and startups develop apps on budgets even lean startups can afford.
Launch and marketing plan for building awareness and engagementOnce you launch your app, what is your plan of attack? This is not an if-you-build-it-they-will-come situation. Before development, you should have a solid plan for building awareness and engagement at launch and ongoing. We have professionals in our network that can help, contact us for a referral.
Our happiest clients are…
– ResponsiveOpen lines of communication and understanding the value of everyone’s ideas are important when building a successful empire. It’s important that we develop great relationships that are built on a solid foundation of trust and rapport. We encourage our clients to give us feedback, be direct and straightforward with us, and always share their ideas. Our team aims to respond to clients’ feedback, requests, and ideas in a timely manner to keep the development going.
– CollaborativeThey value relationships and teamwork. We value their ideas and they value our advice, which helps us develop a functional web or mobile app that checks off every want and need. When we collaborate, it’s a collection of creative input and experience which spurs into an innovative product.
– InnovativeOur clients live and breathe creativity and innovation. Many of them are always looking for ways to improve their product or what the next big thing is. They want to standout from the crowd with ideas and products that haven’t been introduced to the public. Passion fuels them to keep the creative wheel turning.
– Eager to learnMany of our clients don’t have backgrounds in app development and are eager to understand the steps. During the development of your app, the Bitcot team is here to answer your questions and help you understand each stage of the process. We want to provide our clients with a positive and valuable experience that will allow you to walk away with so much more than an app.
– FearlessTheir potential is limitless and they dive in head first to make their dreams a reality. Many start off developing their ideas on the side while balancing a day job. They’ll eventually dedicate and make their dream their time job. They are driven to accomplish and overcome any obstacle that tries to interfere with their vision.
One of our fearless clients, iCampSavvy, tells their story and how they have a fully functional app on Apple store and Android Google Play:
iCampSavvy App Development Customer Success Story
How we help our clients…
Simplify your life.You have a vision and we’re here to understand it. A lot of our clients show us documents or just tell us their ideas, and that’s where we take over. At Bitcot, we understand that you have a lot going on and we want to simplify your life.
Turn your dreams into something tangible.With over 15 years of experience, we’ll help you organize your ideas and give you valuable advice about what will work and what won’t. If you have a deadline, we want to execute and deliver a quality product within your timeframe.
Deliver quality apps within a “startup budget”At BitCot, we believe that every small business or startup deserves quality app development to kick start their vision. We are on a mission to showcase how apps can not only do good in the world but solve problems through technology.
Our clients are some of the most innovative, intellectual and humble people in the tech industry. We’re thankful to have been a part of so many startups’ journey and will continue to empower entrepreneurs to pursue their dreams by providing budget-friendly app development. If you’re ready to join our happiest clients, the team at Bitcot is ready to meet you and help you make your dream a reality.