SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that allows you to send email without having to maintain email servers. SendGrid manages all of the technical details, from scaling the infrastructure to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real-time analytics.
Kindly follow the steps to Add a teammate in SendGrid.
Click on Settings
Click on Teammate
Provide the Email address of your teammate and select the following option.
Once your Teammate is added to SendGrid he will be getting an email and please inform to set up the profile and fill in the following information.
Once completed your teammate can login to your account.
Set Up Domain Authentication
- To set up Domain Authentication > Go to Settings > Sender Authentication
- Click on get started on Domain Authentication
- Select the Domain name server host and click Next
- Provide Domain you send from
- Install the DNS Record in the DNS Section of your domain provider
- Click to send to a coworker to confirm the details
- Mention Coworker email address and click send to confirm
Adding payment information in send grid Account:
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Account Details.
- Click on your products and Select the plans Accordingly and make the payment